Friday 5 October 2012

And so it begins........

Thought it was about time the old commission mill started work again.  Been a while since i've done private work though, having 3 kids put a bit of a dampener on time!!

The advances since the Dark Age of Technology mean I can now attempt something like this.....


I'm generally very modest when it comes to painting standards - i'd describe my work as high gaming standard, although i've been told it's better than that and have won several local GW painting competitions in the past.  While a GW employee many a while ago, much of the individual miniatures in the Aberdeen store were my work.

Miniature wise, I'll paint anything you need done - though I will confess to an immense displeasure in doing Imperial Fists... but don't we all!!

As for my portfolio... Unfortunately most of my old pics were lost when our old laptop got milk poured over it by one of the kids, so it's going to be a long process building that up again.
For that reason, I may be looking for a couple of volunteers in the near future...

DMM

No comments:

Post a Comment